Follow Us   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Contact Us     Photobucket

Free Dishcloth Knitting Pattern ~ Crazy Seed

I created a cute little dishcloth and am offering it FREE ON RAVELRY, but you don't have to be a Ravelry member (although it is also FREE and AWESOME, so you SHOULD be!!!!)... you can just download the pattern from the link on my sidebar!

This is what OPTION #2 of the dishcloth looks like.  It measures 8" X 8".  I thought it would be nice for those who like to knit squares and then seam them together to make blankets!

Photobucket

This was my tester (OPTION #1) which ended up to be 8" across by 9" high.  The pattern includes the extra middle rows :)

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy my pattern!  If you knit it up, please make sure to comment here to let me know what you think of it and add it to your Ravelry projects!!  If you send me a photo, I'd love to add it to my blog!  Thanks a bunch!!





No comments:

Post a Comment